STUDY IN POLAND
Education in Poland attracts more and more foreigners. According to different statistical researches, studying namely in the Republic of Poland become more attractive for students from all over the world. For example, in 2012-2013 year 29172 students from other countries were studying in Poland. In comparison, in 2001 there were 7000 students. Poland is a European country, which develops extremely. Why is it a nice idea to choose education in Poland?
Besides the fact that Poland proposes a high-quality education, this country tries to make education as easy as it is possible. In such way, there is a new law on foreigners, which became effective May 1, 2014, provides a range of new possibilities in the field of reception and legalization of stay of foreigners.
The Polish government is constantly working to ensure that education in Poland will be more attractive. They develop various projects and programs to attract foreign students.
Entry requirements are quite simple and everyone who has set a goal such as teaching in Poland will achieve it. This fact attracts foreign students.
- First of all it is correlation between price and quality. Polish universities give European education in good prices and high quality. There is also a possibility to study for free in Poland. Beside this, student gets European diploma which is recognized mostly by all countries in the world. It is a good way to open the doors to a good future career.
- Another reason why it is a good idea to study in Poland is a simplified system of entering the university. You do not need to pass any tests or exams to become a student. All you need is a certificate that you have completed secondary education.
- Universities of Poland offer various specializations. If you are going to study in Poland, you will definitely get the specialization you were dreaming about. Polish universities try to satisfy market needs and the wills of their students.
- Poland is a European country where the cost of living is lower than in other countries. It means lower expenses and cheaper student’s life.
- If you have chosen to study in Poland, you will have a lot of opportunities to travel. Students receive a Temporary residence card and can travel without visas within the European Union. In addition, with a student’s visa you can work during the education.
- And finally, it is a good geographical position. Parents cannot worry that their child somewhere far away from home, and student can go home almost at every weekend.